There’s nothing wrong in being polite. Correct attitude is of utmost importance, and it nourishes your social life. Make sure you leave the right impression, and people will love you.
Good manners are always ‘in,’ and you should always work on your courtesy, vocabulary, physical appearance, and emotions.
Let’s go through the following 12 etiquette rules, and try to remember each of these:
1.Staring at people and laughing loudly is impolite
2. Always greet everyone when you enter a room, office, etc.
3. Be careful when texting or sharing photos with others, especially if you should ask that person out.
4. Greet your friend’s friends when walking together.
5. Respect women. Be polite.
6. Being the only one who follows trends may not be a good idea, and some people will find it ridiculous.
7. Respect pedestrians when driving.
8. Avoid empty conversations on the phone. Answer your phone only if it is important.
9. Don’t check your phone every minute. Your company will think you’re bored and uninterested. Scrolling down your news feed when your friend has asked you out is the last thing you should do.
10. Men shouldn’t carry their female company’s bags, but they should definitely take their coat to the cloakroom.
11. Thank people who help you.
12. Age, religion, disgrace, honor, affairs, wealth, medical problems, gifts, and family problems are the things you don’t talk about with others.
Follow these rules and you won’t have any problems with your social life and communication. Being polite makes all the difference in the world.